Monday, 5 December 2016

TIPS FOR DEALING WITH DRY HAIR

I have been managing my exceptionally dry hair almost all of my life. By exceptionally dry I mean the whole length of the hair is dry, from roots to the tips including the scalp. My hair once in a while does get oily and I do consider this to be positive, since I can't envision washing my hair consistently or at regular intervals. I've gotten many tips however over the years from different sources or simply something I found myself and I'll impart them to you.



http://www.groaid.com/



1. Oils as pre-wash treatment - I cannot stress enough, what a massive difference it makes. Best for dry hair are coconut and jojoba oil. Try mixing your own personal blend and if you have a problematic scalp, add a few essential oils like tea tree, rosemary, etc. Apply it generously on your hair, including the scalp. Leave it on for at least an hour and then continue with your regular routine. Hot oil is even more effective. Put it in a microwave for a few seconds and apply it on your hair, massaging it into the scalp. You can also wrap your hair with a warm towel or use a hair dryer on a slow setting.

2. Don’t wash your hair too often - Keratin Hair Food is vital for your hair washing often will strip your hair of that little natural oil it has and thus making it drier. I believe no one should wash their hair every day, even if your hair is greasy. Invest in a dry shampoo to give yourself at least one more day of presentable hair.

3. Use a hair supplement: You can choose from variety of supplements but I personally love and use Affco Gro Aid, it is a high quality hair supplement which Conditions, thickens & darkens in one application. It is free from LEAD, AMMONIA and PPD which often damage hair and can cause allergic reactions to sensitive hair and skin. Gro Aid is rich in vitamins, protein & other nutrients that enhance your hair.

I hope these few tips were useful and thanks for reading I will definitely be posting more .

No comments:

Post a Comment